Friday, November 5, 2010

Five for Friday

Since the larger posts I am working on haven't come to fruition yet, here are five random thoughts for Friday and Day 5 of NaBloPoMo.

1- I'm not sure how I got here from there.

2- Why I have I formed more attachments to stuff than I have to people? Now the stuff smothers me and makes it hard to let people in. What do I do to fix that?

3- Why can't most people talk about politics or religion in a civil manner? Even though I enjoy exploring both, I have had to avoid conversations all week to stay out of the vicious fray.

4- I'm very organized at work, yet very disorganized at home. I need to find a balance.

5- Friday is my favorite day of the week. It's my day to recharge, but I need to find ways to make it more productive without adding more stress.

No comments: