Saturday, October 17, 2015

Mid-event Survey






It never seems to fail that something comes up on readathon day. Today it was a welding job with the guys. I had  good time and got to make a new friend so it was all good.

Had some lunch and made it home to crack open the e-reader and promptly feel asleep within a few chapters.

Got back on track a few hours later and finished Armada by Ernest Cline. It's a great read for children of the '80s, as is his Ready Player One.

Here's my mid-event survey an hour-and-a-half late.

1. What are you reading right now?
I am just starting Neil Gaiman's Stardust that has been on my to-read list a long time.
2. How many books have you read so far?
I've only finished one so far.
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon?
Definitely Stardust.
4. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those?
See above. It always seems to happen things come up but I think the main thing is I get more reading in than I usually have time to do.
5. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far?
That it passes so quickly and it never goes as I plan.


No comments: