Saturday, October 18, 2014

Reading for 24 hours give or take


1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
West Texas
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
I have two books in progress I am looking forward to finishing: The Last Firewall by William Hertling and Lessons from a Third Grade Dropout by Rick Rigsby.
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
Iced tea and honeydew melon
4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
I am a former journalist and a current educator. 
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?
This is my second read-a-thon but I didn't post last year. I am going to try to remedy that this year.

No comments: