Sunday, August 20, 2006

"Snakes on a Plane"

We went to see "SoaP" Saturday night. It got a thumbs up from me and a thumbs down from the spouse. I think secretly he liked it and just didn't want to admit it -- that and he didn't want to have snake nightmares.

Oh and if you are a parent of a small child, use common sense. The 6- or 7-year-old girl in the third row was a little below the age-limit for this movie -- by about 10 years or so. What is wrong with some people?

Full disclosure: I'll watch Samuel L. Jackson in just about anything, I totally bought into the hype, and I wasn't expecting an art film. ;) It was pure B-grade entertainment.

1 comment:

tarcher said...

Hey Chriss, I just got your blog site off the general chit chat. I am the one who has a stitching group in Odessa. I am excited to get to know you. I posted a reply on that site. But I don't watch that one very closely. I am a member of the Lone Star State Knitters Yahoo group. I would love to see you join that group. I get the daily digest on that site by e-mail. Is there another night that is better for you or are weekends the only time you could join us?