Camping with copy editors and an AME, a sports editor, a reporter, a baby, a spouse and a basset hound.
While it was a blast, some new rules will be instituted on future trips.
1. Never give a person who has been drinking a can of gas to help with firestarting.
2. Do not leave the basset hound puppy where the skunk walked through the night before.
3. 100 bottles of beer (that's a guestimate) + a bottle of wine / 7 adults - 1 teetotaler may not be good math.
4. The clumsy person who can't see in the dark should be escorted around all large rocks.
And the most important new rule
5. Here by known as the 'Vegas' rule -- What happens here, stays here.
No names have been used to protect the guilty. Okay, I'll 'fess up. I'm responsible for no. 2 and 4 and part of no. 5. And the rest of you know who you are and that I think you're swell.